Too-small teeth. Misshapen teeth. Cracked teeth. Chipped teeth. Spacing irregularities. These problems are all-too-common among the people of Lake Jackson, however, you don’t have to live with them! With the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are fixes for these vexing tooth problems!
1. Veneers. Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers, these extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically enhance your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, fix chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. Minimally-invasive reshaping of a tooth by removing miniature bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration through cosmetic dentistry in Lake Jackson. Natural-looking dental crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gum line.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with industry-leading orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or expensive, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before.
Countless dental patients have achieved stunning smiles with cosmetic dentistry in Lake Jackson from Distinctive Dental Services! At our practice, we are devoted to helping our patients have optimum oral health and beautiful smiles. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, we invite you to call us at 979-297-0337 to make an appointment today.