A dental veneer is a wafer-thin shell that is custom made to fit perfectly over the front surface of your tooth. If you have a stubborn, unattractive tooth that takes the beauty away from your smile, your dentist is happy to help you with this convenient, successful product! There are many reasons why a dental veneer is the perfect solution for you, which include:
• A dental veneer can correct many tooth imperfections, like discoloration, wear and tear, breaks, chips, and misalignments. With this beneficial solution, your smile will shine in no time!
• The placement of the dental veneer is a quick, successful, and easy process. It will begin with your dentist numbing your tooth with a local anesthetic. Then, he or she will trim and shape your tooth to create room for the veneer. Next, your dentist will create the perfect veneer for you and carefully place it over your tooth, permanently cementing it into place.
• A dental veneer can offer results up to 10 years and is stain resistant! If you avoid drinking coffee, tea, and red wine, you will live these 10 years with the beautiful smile you love.
• The placement of the veneer uses a conservative and successful approach to improving the appearance of your tooth. Compared to other cosmetic options, there is less preparation time as well as quicker, stronger, and more attractive results.
• You do not need to worry about taking special care of this cosmetic solution. If you keep up with a strong, consistent, and effective oral hygiene routine, you will have a top-notch dental veneer.
If you are interested in this cosmetic option, we invite you to contact our office today and schedule an appointment with your dentist. We are happy to meet with you and find the best way to improve the appearance of your smile!