With the never-ending advances in technology over the past few decades, the dental field has received a surge in innovations for teeth restorations. There are many more types to choose from, designed for a wide array of oral ailments.
Whether you need an entire set of teeth crafted, or simply a fixture for a broken one, the dentist here at Distinctive Dental Services has a service for it. We can personally craft for any patient a tooth or a tooth filling for their specific need. Here are a few types of teeth restoration services:
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal and strengthen damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
The dentist here at Distinctive Dental Services can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott Elrod, please call us today at 979-297-0337, or stop by at our office in Lake Jackson, Texas. Our wonderful team is here to help you get the smile you want.