Protect your oral health
Routine dental cleanings are the core of every good oral health plan. Along with the ADA, we recommend that patients visit us for a cleaning at least once every six months to prevent cavities, periodontal disease, and other oral health problems. Each year, hundreds of patients in Lake Jackson and the surrounding communities see us for this essential preventive care.
During your cleaning and exam, our team will:
- Clean your teeth by removing any plaque or tartar to prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease
- Floss and polish your teeth for a healthy, bright smile
- Examine your smile for signs of any damaging dental conditions or diseases
- Use VELscope to check for oral cancer
- Utilize state-of-the-art dental X-rays to evaluate your teeth and make sure you receive the dental care you need
The frequency of your cleanings may vary based on your oral health history and your specific needs. Dr. Elrod and his team may suggest more frequent visits if necessary. When you visit us, we will work closely with you to develop the right comprehensive dental plan for you.